Everybody loves to buy gifts for baby. Here are a few that will appeal to grandmas and grandpas as well as be useful for baby.
- “Loved by Dad” Bodysuit: Soft 100% cotton and a great Daddy’s boy statement make a cute and cuddly combination. Make sure you get some pictures of baby and Dad together!
- Blue Stars Miracle Blanket: Sweet dreams for baby (and Mom and Dad) with this easy-to-use swaddle that gives young babies that back-to-the-womb security and settles them for sleep.
- Blue Gumdrop Pacifiers: These pacifiers may be the same shape as the one baby was given in the hospital…just in case your little guy has gotten picky about what he will put in his mouth.
- Jungle Jam Bibs: “Lions and tigers and bears…Oh, my!” Well, maybe not. But here are cute monkeys and giraffes on man-sized muslin bibs that are great for babies beginning to experiment with finger foods.
- “Milk Junkie” Beanie: Perhaps a bit irreverent, but good for a chuckle and pretty much true! Have some fun with your new little one while helping him stay warm.
- Baltic Amber Necklace: Teething pain is a bummer and there’s no way to avoid it. Many families find the soothing effect of genuine Baltic Amber helps get through those tough times.
Most of all, give your little guy a hug and enjoy his first holiday season!